bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Problem with frame dropping

From: Artur Jaworski
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Problem with frame dropping
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:42:19 +0100

It should currently work fine when swapsync is OFF, if you can live
with the tearing that this might introduce. Please try setting
'EQ_WINDOW_IATTR_HINT_SWAPSYNC OFF' in the global section of your
Equalizer configuration.
I cannot currently work on this issue due to lack of time, sorry. Maybe
in a few weeks.
Martin
Generally I switched to 'vsync on' because of tearing :) I'll keep in touch and maybe try to help with solving the issue. Thanks for the answer.