bino-list

[Bino-list] bino freezing, the picture is very strange

From: Robert Pliszko
Subject: [Bino-list] bino freezing, the picture is very strange
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:07:03 +0100

Hi

I've noticed that when I used key "e" (or another interactive keys) on keyboard few times the bino was freezing and no response. The same behavior was from remote control. Picture (even-row) bino outputing was very bad. The line overlayed on second line and still twitching.

I had no problem with older versions of bino excluding freezing some times.

Best regards

Plesken