bino-list

[Bino-list] Plug in request.

From: Omar Alboridi
Subject: [Bino-list] Plug in request.
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:50:42 +1100

Hi there,
Would you help me to build a bino plugin?? if not, can you refer me to someone could help?
My requirement description is:

I am doing my student project on Stereoscopic video (3D). I am working on the research 3D videos, which are unlike commercial 3D videos has two video files. These files called left and right views. The aim of my study is to compare between two stereoscopic videos and present them side by side to ask the viewer if there is a noticeable difference between them.
We have video lab in my Uni and there is a professional monitor, its description in the following link.
 http://www.sharper3d.com/true3di/
I did a photo using mspaint showing my requirement and how I should present the two videos side by side, please find the attachments.
In the biggining, I was using the stereoscopic player, as in the following link:
http://www.3dtv.at/Index_en.aspx
It works perfectly for one stereoscopic video and it is compatible with our monitor so that it shows each views on saparate screen (as because our monitor has two LCD combined).
But it is licenced and I can't modify it to present two videos.

So as a student, my budget is not huge and I hope there is some affordable solution to this.

Looking forward to your reply
Regards

Omar Al Boridi
School of Engineering