bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Plug in request.

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Plug in request.
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 10:48:09 +0100

Hi,

error 0x0505 means "out of graphics memory". That is a bad sign. Bino
uses OpenGL for video display and therefore needs a half-decent
graphics card. You may need to connect the monitors to a better
machine...

Regarding synchronization: if you just need the same starting point for
both videos, you can use scripting, see
<https://bino3d.org/doc/bino.html#Scripting>.

If you need frame-precise synchronization, another option is to encode
all four views (video-1-left/right, video-2-left/right) in a single
video file using FFmpeg or similar tools, and then use just one Bino
instance to play it in multi-monitor fullscreen mode. For that, you need
to get the frame layout right, but that should be no problem.

Martin