[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 15:28:53 -0500
IMAIL/1.16; Edwin/3.110; MIT-Scheme/7.6.0
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:17:35 -0700 (MST)
From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
Could you write change log entries for the changes from the Emacs 21.1
version? We would like to have that.
Here they are:
2001-12-03 Chris Hanson <address@hidden>
* Add (sleep-for 0.1) after signaling an interrupt, in order to
work around race condition. Use `process-send-string' rather than
`send-string'. Implement xscheme-delete-output command (C-c C-o
in *scheme* buffer).
* Insert a newline after an expression that is submitted in the
interaction buffer, for consistency with recent changes to Edwin.
* Don't write a space after a command prompt. The
PROMPT-FOR-COMMAND- procedures will take care of this for us.
* Simplify customization of scheme-interaction-mode-commands by
allowing user to provide partial specification of commands alist
before this file is loaded.
* Add mechanism for evaluating emacs expressions outside of the
* Allow customization of scheme-interaction-mode-commands.
* Fix bug that caused strings to get inserted in the wrong place.
* Recognize patterned prompts that should print in the Scheme
* Handle xscheme-control-g-disabled-p correctly in non-interaction
* Add multiple buffer support. Add an expression ring per buffer.
* Re-enable ^G interrupts whenever entering input wait.