[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 1 Mar 2020 09:13:28 +0000 (UTC)
i am really struggling with grub. someone lent me their laptop for an on-line
course. i made an awful mistake.
using grub-config, i changed the setting to 'legacy' instead of 'efi'.
previously, it was booting properly. ubuntu lts 18.04. no other operating
now, it just goes into 'grub-repair'.
i have no idea what to do. i read your book and still don't know what to do.
i am terrified of wrecking this laptop because it isn't mine. he will kill me.
please can u tell me how to fix this.
Aneesa Parker <=
- Re: request, Carl Karsten, 2020/03/01
- Re: request, Aneesa Parker, 2020/03/01
- preference, Aneesa Parker, 2020/03/02
- more results, Aneesa Parker, 2020/03/02
- got a little further, Aneesa Parker, 2020/03/02
- cannot boot from cdrom, Aneesa Parker, 2020/03/03