[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Angry Birds - musicxml2ly errors

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Angry Birds - musicxml2ly errors
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:43:23 +0200 (CEST)
User-agent: Alpine 2.02 (LFD 1266 2009-07-14)


I did a little experiment. Someone wrote a Bach-style fugue on the theme of Angry Birds using MuseScore.

I exported the tune as MusicXML. Then I imported the MusicXML back to MuseScore - no problem. Next experiment: I used musicxml2ly to see what LilyPond would do with this tune.

But it exposes some ugly errors in the result.

I am attaching:
- PDF produced by MuseScore
- MXL file exported from MuseScore
- PDF produced by musicxml2ly + LilyPond 2.15.39

Just take a look and compare. You can easily see some strange things are happening.



Attachment: Angry_birds_fuga_con_barok_style-MuseScore.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document

Attachment: Angry_birds_fuga_con_barok_style-LilyPond.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document

Attachment: Angry_birds_fuga_con_barok_style.mxl
Description: application/vnd.recordare.musicxml

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]