[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: extenders over bar lines in 2.19.55 [was: Automatic Lyric Extenders]

From: tenortim
Subject: Re: extenders over bar lines in 2.19.55 [was: Automatic Lyric Extenders]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:32:34 -0700 (MST)

It's actually significantly worse than this.
I'm in the process of typesetting up a new piece for a local group and I'm
using 2.19(.57), and noticed a truncated lyric extender in the output. In my
case, it's simply the same note tied across 3 measures and the component
notes do *not* cross a barline, or a rest. It's definitely related to this
change because when I change the lyrics definition in the score to

    \new Lyrics
      \with { extendersOverRests = ##t }
      \lyricsto "cantusi" { \textocantusi }

the extender is back to the correct length (as it is when typeset using
2.18.2). I'm trying to produce a small repro. A simplistic attempt does not
reproduce the problem. I may have to send the entire score as it is so far
(only just over one page). I switched to 2.19 because the piece starts with
an acciaccatura in all
parts and the fix for "midi going backward in time" in this case is only in

View this message in context: 
Sent from the Bugs mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]