[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:44:36 -0000
>From a user's point of view, these are some things I've come to think of/miss
>when using Parted (which over all is getting pretty darn great :-)
feature/ui suggestions for parted
* More consequent confirmation questions. When creating the first primary fat
partition the user has to enter 'OK' to use FAT32 but when creating a second
primary fat the user has to enter 'YES'
* Progress-bar would be lovely. I see it on the todo-list but I'll mention it
* Clearly show the default options on all user interactive questions by
presenting them as "[Yes] No" or "YES/no" or something similar.
* Output the (default) choices made when running in --script mode to standard
* ntfs resizing would kick Norman Ghost's butt. (Is the ntfs support in Parted
directly dependent on the progress of the ntfs support for the linux kernel?)
Have you seen http://www.norada.com/tour ?
- Feature/ui suggestions,
andreas t <=