certi-devel

talk about CERTI in Magdeburg, Germany

From: Christian Stenzel
Subject: talk about CERTI in Magdeburg, Germany
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:08:15 +0100

Hello,

first of all I wish you all a happy new year.

Perhaps you know this website

http://www.kompetenzzentrum-hla.de

This website is only available in German, but every year in march
there is a conference about HLA in Magdeburg, Germany. There the small german HLA core community
have a meeting. Most of the talks are in English because there are always
international guests. Often also Pitch and MAK are there to announce and introduce
their new products.

In my opinion it is a good chance to present CERTI as opensource RTI. Perhaps one
of you like to hold a short talk (ca. 20 mins).

I plan also to hold a talk there. First I want to give an overview about available opensource RTIs and after that I want to talk about our CERTI bindings like the CERTI-MAtlab-Toolbox or the Fortran90-CERTI-libraries. Before that I plan to put the whole stuff under the LGPL
and make them freely available on our website.

In the end of january I will post you a first draft of my talk, if anyone is interessted.

A bientot
Christian