certi-devel

Re: talk about CERTI in Magdeburg, Germany

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: talk about CERTI in Magdeburg, Germany
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:12:55 +0100

2008/1/8, Christian Stenzel <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>
> first of all I wish you all a happy new year.

Thank you Christian,

Happy new year from here to everybody  too :=)

> Perhaps you know this website
> http://www.kompetenzzentrum-hla.de

No I did not but it seems interesting.

> This website is only available in German, but every year in march
> there is a conference about HLA in Magdeburg, Germany. There the small
> german HLA core community
> have a meeting. Most of the talks are in English because there are always
> international guests. Often also Pitch and MAK are there to announce and
> introduce their new products.
>
> In my opinion it is a good chance to present CERTI as opensource RTI.
> Perhaps one of you like to hold a short talk (ca. 20 mins).

Thank you for the proposal.
We (Pierre, JYR and I) will think about it.
I did not find the condition for paper/talk  submission on the site,
and the program content seems closed:
http://www.kompetenzzentrum-hla.de/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=108&index=1

HOW and WHEN should we propose a talk/presentation of CERTI?

> I plan also to hold a talk there. First I want to give an overview about
> available opensource
> RTIs and after that I want to talk about our CERTI bindings like the
> CERTI-MAtlab-Toolbox
> or the Fortran90-CERTI-libraries. Before that I plan to put the whole
> stuff under the LGPL  and make them freely available on our website.
>
> In the end of january I will post you a first draft of my talk, if
> anyone is interessted.

yes I am.
A+

--