certi-devel

Re: Available Matlab_HLA_Toolbox

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: Available Matlab_HLA_Toolbox
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:29:56 +0100

2008/1/15, Christian Stenzel <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>
> today I uploaded a first version of our Matlab-HLA-Toolbox.
>
> It can be obtained by following the links on my website
> (www.mb.hs-wismar.de/~stenzel)
> or directly here (www.mb.hs-wismar.de/~stenzel/software)

That a nice piece of software that may  be useful for some of us
(not me yet though but who knows -:) ).

Christian,
Would you like to put those softwares ((MatlabHLA Toolbox and F90HLA)
in the CERTI download area too?

There is a "contrib" folder:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/contrib/
which is currently void but may be filled with such softwares.

"Contribution" may be ill-named since thoses softwares
may live without CERTI but putting those things near CERTI may
make them more easily downloadable for CERTI users?

If you are interested I may either do it myself or explain
you how to do it
(since every registered CERTI developer may use the download area).

--
Erk