certi-devel

Re: CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 25, Issue 6

From: Christian Stenzel
Subject: Re: CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 25, Issue 6
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:54:52 +0100

Hello all,

sorry for my late answer but I had a very important
personal event that week. We, my wife and me, got a child,
a boy, really fantastic feeling :). That's why I took some free
days.

> That a nice piece of software that may  be useful for some of us
> (not me yet though but who knows -:) ).

Thank you.

> Christian,
> Would you like to put those softwares ((MatlabHLA Toolbox and F90HLA)
> in the CERTI download area too?
> There is a "contrib" folder:
> http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/contrib/
> which is currently void but may be filled with such softwares.
>
> "Contribution" may be ill-named since thoses softwares
> may live without CERTI but putting those things near CERTI may
> make them more easily downloadable for CERTI users?
>
> If you are interested I may either do it myself or explain
> you how to do it
> (since every registered CERTI developer may use the download area).

Yes I would do that. Please explain me how to do that. I think that is the
right place for the software. So I do not have to set up a cvs server and
people interested in can easily get CERTI and the libraries too. Perhaps
there are also some volunteers helping me with the further development.

I suppose both sides, CERTI and our research group have advantages when
bringing the projects together.

Thanks for the literature hint, I will read it soon.

To Magdeburg: Perhaps we see us there in another year or somewhere else.
I prepare the talk in the next week, I will send you a draft.

A+
Christian