Re: [Chicken-users] a file system using Chicken

From: Matthew Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] a file system using Chicken
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:10:11 -0700

On Thursday 07 June 2007 01:34:42 pm Dan Muresan wrote:
> Thanks Arto.
>
> > Also, the existing FUSE bindings for Ruby and Python appear to have
> > achieved stability on a number of platforms and may be worth looking
> > at for tips and tricks.

Perhaps also look at the stklos fuse implemention:
http://www.stklos.org/extensions.html

Also, does chicken have native threads available? I'm under the impression
that native threads are needed if you want multiple processes to be
accessing files on a fuse fs simultaneously. Stklos does native threads but
I wasn't able to get the stklos/fuse package to compile/install on my
system and try it out.