[Chicken-users] Style Guide

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] Style Guide
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 07:56:52 -0500

All,

Is there such a thing as a Chicken/Scheme style guide?    Not a book or
tutorial on Scheme syntax.    I've been writing code for years and have
used every language from Cobol to Ruby.    I think my style is an
amalgam of all the languages I've ever used.     Is there a Scheme Way?

I've read Dybvig and Graham's On Lisp - and even the Abelson Structure
book, which may be the closest to what I'm looking for, but not quite.

If there is such a thing as teaching an old dog new tricks I'd like to try.

Bill Ramsay