Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: scheme-complete.el 0.3

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ANN: scheme-complete.el 0.3
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:27:25 +0900

On Nov 14, 2007 4:05 PM, Ivan Shmakov <address@hidden> wrote:

>         Could the server be configured to send

>         instead of

>         so that browsers will allow to see the referenced file contents
>         without saving?

I may be mistaken, but isn't that for the case when the
server compresses the .el file on the fly?  If you do that
for a file named .el.gz, then wouldn't the browser save the
decompressed data still under the name .el.gz?

The server doesnt yet support automatic compression,
though I've been meaning to rewrite it for ages now.

--
Alex