Re: [Chicken-users] tinyclos egg on Mac OS X

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] tinyclos egg on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:02:41 +0900

  Okay, installing Chicken 2.74 on Mac OS fixed the problem with
tinyclos, although then the readline egg started causing a
segmentation fault, until I recompiled it, and svnwiki started causing
internal server errors in the webserver, until I recompiled all of its
eggs... Good times. The Linux and Mac OS Chickens were compiled with
gcc 4.1.2 and 4.0.1 respectively, so that may have caused the
difference. May I humbly ask that before the 3.0 release is made, some
effort is put into making sure all eggs compile and load on Mac OS?
(which of course I am happy to help with). Many thanks.

   -Ivan