[Chicken-users] SDL egg: SDL_GL_SwapBuffers() not implemented?

From: Koen Weddepohl
Subject: [Chicken-users] SDL egg: SDL_GL_SwapBuffers() not implemented?
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:08:09 +0100

Greetings,

I'm interested in using Chicken for homebrew game development.

Anyway, I've been trying to get the SDL egg to work with the OpenGL egg. However, I can't get any OpenGL graphics to display. I think this is because I can't find an equivalent for SDL_GL_SwapBuffers() in the SDL bindings. Am I correct in thinking this is function is not implemented in the SDL egg?

Cheers,

Koen Weddepohl