Re: Weird characters in java/lang/Character.java

From: Etienne M. Gagnon
Subject: Re: Weird characters in java/lang/Character.java
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:09:42 -0400

Tom Tromey wrote:
"Etienne" == Etienne M Gagnon <address@hidden> writes:

I've replaced the non-ASCII files in Classpath.  They only appeared in
comments in Character.

Thanks. I have came to the same conclusion, using a small program looking for non-ASCII characters in all .java files. The real issue I had proved to be a Jikes 1.14 (on Debian?) problem, where many other files failed to compile for a different reason.

Etienne
--
Etienne M. Gagnon                    http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/