Re: GregorianCalendar fixes

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: GregorianCalendar fixes
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:15:22 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 23:57, Ito Kazumitsu wrote:

> 2003-11-25  Ito Kazumitsu  <address@hidden>
>
>       * java/util/GregorianCalendar.java (getLinearTime): Avoid counting
>           the leap day of the leap year twice.
>         (computeFields): First week of month is 1 not 0.

Thanks (I made it real sentences - starting with a capital).
Looked some more at the code and I see now that the the first change was
inside a if (time >= gregorianCutover) so it now makes more sense to me.
And the second change seems correct given the above remark.
I'll commit it in Classpath.

Thanks for your work (and patience before it was accepted),