Re: Modules names and other details for new classpath bug product

From: David Daney
Subject: Re: Modules names and other details for new classpath bug product
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:29:12 -0800

Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Assuming we don't get huge objections to the proposal to move all GNU
Classpath bugs to a new gcc bugzilla product we should already start
thinking about some details of the new setup. Here is my proposal.
.
.
.

Comments? Other suggestions?

My understanding is that you want to integrate the libgcj and classpath bug databases with but still maintain the current situation with the actual code where there are separate code bases.

How would a bug be marked that is fixed in libgcj and not fixed in classpath?

It sounds a bit questionable to merge the bug tracking system before we have a single merged code base.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you are recommending.

David Daney