Re: OT: Eclipse Additions

From: Robert Marcano
Subject: Re: OT: Eclipse Additions
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:22:39 -0400

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 13:11 -0500, Stuart Ballard wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:23:58 -0400, Robert Marcano
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > uffff that was a hard fix... jajaja :-P
>
> Okay okay.
>
> I'll amend my request to: please change the defaults of these two settings :)

I will not be happy is those default settings are changed, I like how
they are. What about providing a few preferences.epf files for different
common programming styles, so you can choose which one to use and then
import it using the preferences Window?

> Thanks for the tip - my Eclipse-using life will be much improved from now on
> :)
>
> Stuart.
Robert Marcano

web: http://www.marcanoonline.com/