Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?

From: Archie Cobbs
Subject: Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:00:56 -0600

Roman Kennke wrote:
If we're going to make these HTML pages the "official" place for
VM implementors to look for this information, that's OK. I'd just
like us to decide and then do it, keep them updated, etc. This can
perhaps be automated, etc.

They actually are (or were) automated. Mauve has been run in a daily
cron job and the rendering of the results has been dynamic (on-demand).
A comparison of the failures/successes between the VMs should not be
that difficult to add.

Great! Looking forward to seeing your stuff back up on the web.

-Archie