Classpath 0.20 successfully built with Cygwin

From: Enrico Migliore
Subject: Classpath 0.20 successfully built with Cygwin
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:29:50 +0100

Hi Mark and Dalibor,

I've successfully built Classpath 0.20 with Cygwin.

I also understood why I wasn't able to build Classpath with
the following option: --enable-gtk-peer
I hadn't installed the following library: gdk-pixbuf

Now I'm able to build Classpath 0.20 with the following options:

  ./configure --with-jikes --enable-gtk-peer

Thanks a lot for your support!

ciao,
Enrico

P.S.
During the build phase gcc generates some C and some Java
warnings, we might want remove in the future