classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] SMTP transport now sorta working

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] SMTP transport now sorta working
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:37:43 +0100

>>> Ben Speakmon <address@hidden> 20-Jun-01 1:36:23 AM >>>

   I've got the SMTP transport going again. It's not
   completely done, but it is usable. I also put
   README.smtp and javamail.address.map.in in
   classpathx/mail since those will need to be in
   any distribution as well.

Excellent!

It's my job to tell you about all the boring admin stuff /8-<

Can you:

- ensure that you add your name to the javadoc author list
- change the header of the file to the classpathx std
  CVS:/classpathx-dev/template.LGPL
- add your name to the (c) list in the template

Nic