classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] Fwd: I am looking JavaMail SMTP Providers

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] Fwd: I am looking JavaMail SMTP Providers
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:28:17 +0100

A customer!

Nic
--- Begin Message --- Subject: I am looking JavaMail SMTP Providers Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:33:12 -0700
Is there any other SMTP implementation than SUN Javamail SMTP? I am
using Javamail to develop a java app that send mails. I am looking for
any JavaMail SMTP implementation that can be faster than SUN
implementation. Does anyone know of any ?

Thanks for help.

address@hidden