classpathx-javamail

RE: [Classpathx-javamail] GNU JavaMail - Bug 21615, Patch 6274

From: Conrad T. Pino
Subject: RE: [Classpathx-javamail] GNU JavaMail - Bug 21615, Patch 6274
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:29:03 -0800

Hello Chris,

The two messages I've received from you since submitting this
thread are somewhat ambiguous, "...do this and submit a patch
against HEAD." and "I have no problem with stripping trailing
whitespace, go ahead."

The ambiguity lies in solicitation of a patch when a patch is
part of and attached to the bug submission:

   > Bug 21615: Successful HEAD Compile - High Warning Count
   > https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?21615
   >
   > Patch 6274: Strip HEAD *.java trailing spaces tabs
   > https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6274

Given the trivial nature of the patch and your general approval
of the goal, I'm proceeding to commit the patch directly later
today.

Best regards,

Conrad Pino