classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] sending emails with authentication

From: Daniel Rindt
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] sending emails with authentication
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:29:53 +0200

Hello,

days ago i try to send emails with an external mailserver which is
requesting authentication. I followed the examples from suns
javamail-api page. But unfortunately i have no luck to get errors or an
email to the destination adress nor i got informations from
session.setDebugOut(new PrintStream(new File("/var/tmp/javamail.out")));

Maybe someone can please point me to a working example?

TIA
Daniel