classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] sending emails with authentication

From: Daniel Rindt
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] sending emails with authentication
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:14:51 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 14.09.2010, 11:46 +0100 schrieb Chris Burdess:
> You could always try using a standard logging.properties file with the
> debug levels you need.
Hello Chris,

sorry to reply again, but i can't solve the problem. The mail api is not
giving me any output. The Emailhoster (Rackspace) is very motivated to
find the problem, but unfortunately it was still not possible. I play
around with the logging, watch the logs but i can't see anything from
the mail api stuff. session.setDebugOut(new PrintStream(new
File("/var/tmp/javamail.out"))); produces only a file with zero bytes.
I have absolutely no idea how i can debug the issue. It works well with
other mailservers.

TIA
Daniel