classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] sending emails with authentication

From: Daniel Rindt
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] sending emails with authentication
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 02:47:11 +0200

Am Montag, den 27.09.2010, 15:39 +0100 schrieb Chris Burdess:
> For how to send a message, see the testSendMessage method of
> test/src/TransportTest.java in the GNUMail distribution.
Hello Chris,

sorry for replying again to you. I played now for hours, read
documentation and followed your example. But i have no luck to get an
email out.
My Code is attached, maybe you can find what i have oversight so that it
work (or maybe i am to stupid). I am very thankful for your support and
help.

Have a great week, Thanks
--
Daniel Rindt <address@hidden>