classpathx-xml

[Classpathx-xml] fixed the bugs (mostly)

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-xml] fixed the bugs (mostly)
Date: 20 Jan 2003 23:59:07 +0000

I've fixed the 2 issues in CVS. I haven't compeltly fixed the
isDeclared() issue coz I'm not sure how to do it in the SAXDriver
implementation... however, it'll do for now.

I have been working on a thorny problem with GNUJAXP and Paperclips
when compiled under GCJ. This is stopping GNUJAXP and Paperclips
advancing and is very annoying: if anyone wants to help it would be
most appreciated.

Nic