classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] fixed the bugs (mostly)

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] fixed the bugs (mostly)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:04:57 +0100 (CET)

/ Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> wrote:
| I've fixed the 2 issues in CVS. I haven't compeltly fixed the
| isDeclared() issue coz I'm not sure how to do it in the SAXDriver
| implementation... however, it'll do for now.

Nick, I did pass the sax2unit test to gnujaxp yesterday but we had
some mail problems and I was not able to send the result to the
list... I'll try to do it tonight (I'll see if it's possible with my
wife ;-) )

I fix something in the sax2unit test and got 6 or 7 things that was
not expected (but no errors).

-- Arnaud Vandyck
<http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/>
<http://www.ulg.ac.be/cgi-bin/ph/search?id=u184137>