classpathx-xml

[Classpathx-xml] [Michael Koch] GNU Jaxp autotools fixes

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: [Classpathx-xml] [Michael Koch] GNU Jaxp autotools fixes
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:01:39 +0200

Hi there,

Many thanks for the good work.

I'm building a new package for Debian and it fails to build :( But
Michael helped and it now builds without problem.

The problem was jaxp tried to install jni in /usr/lib and it's not a
good idea when building the package ;-)

Chris, if you are OK with the patch, feel free to apply it. If you want
me to do it, just drop me a mail.

PS: for the next release, is it possible to 'versionned' the directory
    so when untarring, we have a 'jaxp-X.Y' instead of 'jaxp'.

Once again, many thanks for the good job!

--- Begin Message --- Subject: GNU Jaxp fixes Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:03:28 +0200 User-agent: KMail/1.6.2
Hi Arnaud,

Here is a patch for GNU jaxp. It should fix your issues. Unfortunately
I cant test it here as it dont build here.

After appllying the patch you need to run these comands:

aclocal && autoconf && automake

If this patch works for you, it should go into CVS too.

Michael

--- End Message ---

--
Arnaud Vandyck