ddd

runnning a program with parameters under ddd using gdb debugger

From: Yuri
Subject: runnning a program with parameters under ddd using gdb debugger
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:40:44 +0200

Hello,

my name is Yuri,

I have a c++ program with parameters I would like to debug,

I would like to ask, how, from command line, when envoking ddd can I tell it, I want to debug a program with parameters using gdb as the inferior debugger?

I saw such option in the menues but I would like to be able to say it during invocation of ddd, is it possible?

thank you in advance,
Yuri