ddd

Re: runnning a program with parameters under ddd using gdb debugger

From: Yuri
Subject: Re: runnning a program with parameters under ddd using gdb debugger
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:47:07 +0200

Hello,

an another question,

when running ddd --debugger "gdb --args<my_program><my_program_arguments>"--gdb

I've noticed ddd adds "-q -fullname" which then goes to my program as arguments.

I assume that it's an option that ddd is sending gdb but it enters instead as arguments to my program and makes a mess.

is there a way i can prevent it?

thank you in advance,
Yuri