debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] apache-ssl problem

From: BAYLE Christian FTRD/DTL/GRE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] apache-ssl problem
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:26:26 +0200

Hi Jeff

I suspect the following problem
can you tell us what you have for the following options in your working
httpd.conf?
    SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache/ssl.key/server.key

The two previous line are debian-sf default and maybe have to be changed
maybe just replacing apache with apache-ssl in
/etc/sourceforge/sf-httpd.conf is ok
change this in the template two if necessary

Let us know if thi solves your problem

Cheers

Christian