[Demexp-dev] Ubuntu Hoary Packages

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Ubuntu Hoary Packages
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:47:44 +0200

Hi,

In addition to the already existing Debian Sarge, Etch and Sid demexp
packages, I'm now able to generate packages for the Ubuntu Hoary
distribution.

These packages needed some adaptation to compile under Ubuntu Hoary,
because package versions are not exactly the same. As I don't have an
Ubuntu Hoary installation, I couldn't test these packages. Don't
hesitate to report problems.

To install these packages, add the following line to the
/etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://thomas.enix.org/pub/debian/packages/hoary/ ./

Then:

# apt-get update
# apt-get install demexp-client-gtk2

(Please note that demexp version 0.4 is not available as a package for
Ubuntu hoary).

Sincerly,

Thomas
--