Re: ONC RPC for PHP? Re: [Demexp-dev] On web client, XML and ONC RPC and

From: Augustin
Subject: Re: ONC RPC for PHP? Re: [Demexp-dev] On web client, XML and ONC RPC and their integration with demexp
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 14:36:19 +0800

Hi Frédéric,

Thanks for stopping by and cheering us up :)

On Friday 01 September 2006 03:04 pm, Frederic Lehobey wrote:
> It mitigates what I have said just above. But have you looked at the
> way XML-RPC are (technically) handled in PHP? Would it be possible to
> adapt this existing work?

Yes, I did start. I had to, anyway, because if it was not ONC RPC, it would be
XML RPC.

Anyway, the point is moot, now: it seems that David has chosen the proxy
solution, so I don't need to care at all about ONC RPC.

David's choice actually make my job easier :)

Thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.