Re: [Demexp-dev] Proxy again..

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Proxy again..
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 16:21:11 +0200

Diogene Laerce <address@hidden> writes:

>> The symptoms you describe seem to show a configuration error on your web
>> server. I've you checked that the CGI functionnality is enabled in your
>> web server configuration file? It might be disabled by default for
>> security reasons.
>
> I did a test with another py script, it worked.

Ok. So you can execute CGI scripts.

>> Regarding the proxy configuration on tuxinette, the proxy file is at the
>> root of the CGI directory, with "-rwxr-xr-x" rights. There are also two
>> directories rpc/ and DemexpRpc/ that contain the needed RPC machinery:
>
> But regarding to your answer, I dont have the following files :
>
> // rpc directory :
>
> rpc.py   rpc.x rpc_const.pyc  rpc_pack.pyc  rpc_type.pyc
> rpc.pyc  rpc_const.py  rpc_pack.py    rpc_type.py   rpcsec/
>
> I think that it'd may be the reason.. Can you tell me where they come
> from ? Because pydemexp gave me only those :

They comme from the PyRpc package
(http://thomas.enix.org/pub/pyrpc/). See the README of PyDemexp for
details.

However, I don't thing this is the root of your /current/ issue. If the
RPC files where missing, you would get an error message, not a dump of
the python script source code.

Yours,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A