Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to compile 0.7.7

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Trying to compile 0.7.7
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:13:49 +0100

I am afraid this is because the active developers have lost control of
the old sourceforge site and sourceforge say it can't be taken over. The
active development and releases are taking place on Savannah. If you go
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/denemo/
and follow download you get to 0.7.8. Jeremiah emailed that he has built
a .deb package as well, but I see it is not posted up there yet. And
someone else is working on re-writing the home pages. But it seems it
will take a lot before the ghost of sourceforge is laid.
Thanks for your patience.
Richard