[Denemo-devel] Restructuring of the ObjectMenu/Notes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Restructuring of the ObjectMenu/Notes
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:41:59 +0100

I have re-structured the first menu on the Object menubar to keep the
modal part isolated. This is something I proposed a while back but did
not get to before. The purpose is that if any new menuitems related to
Notes are introduced (e.g. Transpose) it only needs to go in one menu,
not one for each mode.
I have changed the example (DiatonicShift/Third) to use the new
structure - it means in fact that it does not need to have any
<menupath> field, since its position in the file hierarchy is enough to
say where it should go in the menupath.
Checked in to git.
The labels of most menus and menuitems are still regressed and need
fixing (in generate_source.c) before we can release. The labels need
adding as the last field of the entries from there old places in view.c.