Re: [Denemo-devel] The LilyPond version shipped with binaries.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The LilyPond version shipped with binaries.
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:48:58 +0100

On Wed, 2013-04-03 at 15:11 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> It is in the lilpondcairo.py. I fixed this. Do you want me to create
> new binaries?
Yes please! There are quite a few good new features there now - I
haven't got round to noting them all on the Development page.

>  Also, when we use git as source it has version 0.0.0-0 should we use
> tarballs with versions set to 1.0.1.year.month.day so that we have
> version 1.0.1.2013.04.03. This way we dont get confused by users
> running 0.0.0-0 from two years ago or something. I could do this by
> creating tarballs or hacking gub.
At the moment I think we can live with it.

> I have also added support for .xz files
what are they?
>  and gtk3 (and friends) in gub.
Sounds good - will gtk-3 work on windows I wonder - well, we can
investigate that later...
I notice google is favoring youtube videos - the ones I have posted are
well down the listings - could you cross post the videos on your youtube
account? (I tried to create a youtube account, but first it wanted me to
create a gmail account, which I did, and then it said it didn't support
my browser, would I like to switch to google chrome, at which point I
gave up. It would probably be a bad idea if I wasn't going to monitor it
anyway, but I guess you do monitor your own account, so if you don't
mind hosting them please do. We could do with demos like yours that
don't involve a MIDI controller too.)
Richard