Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme extraction

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme extraction
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:47:55 +0100

On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 09:51 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> On the "scm" branch I extracted scheme scripts from xml. Could you
> please test ?

This seems good - I managed to get it in a tangle with languages - with
LANG and LANGUAGE set to different things I created a new command in a
sub-directory. Two subdirectories appeared, one with translated name, in
one only the .xml file was present, in the other both .scm and .xml were
present. This is a pretty obscure area - once I had both LANG and
LANGUAGE pointing to italian all worked ok.
I haven't tried testing whether this branch generates translatable
strings etc.

Richard