[Denemo-devel] Menu names

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Menu names
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:15:03 +0000

Eloi,

since the re-organization I can't see where the control of menu labels
has gone to. It used to be that generate_source.c created some
GtkActions for the menus that are not built in, which gave them
translatable names (e.g. NotationMagick action had the name "Notation
Magick" with a space in it).
There is one (MIDI) which has a bad name ("Insert MIDI") and I want to
fix this, but I can't find the string in the sources... can you help?