Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.2.4

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.2.4
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 00:08:54 -0500

Gub is giving me issues as usual. It is being very unpredictable. Aubio failed to configure properly even when I am using the same gub code. It passes if I use python 2.6 in tools but it then will fail to build lilypond. There has to be a way to use the systems python instead of the tools version. I am working on a another mingw build now.

Jeremiah