Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo Line Break

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo Line Break
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 15:24:07 +0100

Actually, thinking about it, I guess that really you didn't want a Line
Break command at all - the whole point of the Denemo approach is that
except in unusual circumstances you never need concern yourself with
where the lines will break. Instead of trying to micro-manage the
appearance of the printed page you concentrate on entering the music
correctly and then the LilyPond typesetter will generate a beautiful
score for you.
You may want to use a line break command in some circumstance where the
typesetting is not ideal but this is for the more exacting needs, not
for a simple piece of music!

Richard