Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with "file load failed" Denemo 2.0.1.

From: rshann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with "file load failed" Denemo 2.0.1.
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 19:11:04 +0000

Thank you very much. I had privilege to passively read this conversation.
Sorry for stupid question. I don't really have idea what is git.

git is our source repository

We can download Denemo 2.0.1. again but fixed?

Yes, sorry to be so cryptic: the latest version is built every night from git and appears at

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/

so if you can test:

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2

you will hopefully find that the accented character bug is now fixed for Mac - I have only tested windows
as I don't have access to a Mac.

Please report back!