[Denemo-devel] cadenza questions

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: [Denemo-devel] cadenza questions
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:28:44 -0700

I'm trying to create an introduction to a piece for voice and harp that has
no time signature (based on traditional western chant).

I begin the piece with 'Start Cadenza Time',
I add the proportional rest spacers between the voice and harp,
I then 'End Cadenza Time' at the end of the free rhythm.

One of the problems is that denemo automatically places the subsequent
4/4 time AT THE BEGINNING of the piece.

I can't figure out how to 'place' the 'End Cadenza Time' at the end of the
cadenza.

Am I doing something wrong here?

The other problem is that the view menu in denemo does not extend (or
scroll) during the cadenza. I have to change views via the escape key,
place my cursor, go back to the main edit screen and continue editing.

Donald