Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:16:11 +0000

On Thu, 2016-11-17 at 09:18 -0500, Ellen Cooper wrote:
> Here's my screenshot...object editor says it's a d', but it doesn't
> look that way on the display...
>

> Regarding the differences in displays on the two computers:  no, I did
> not open this exact file on the other computer.  I created essentially
> the same thing on the computer I was using last night in a different
> file.  I couldn't access that computer (and file) this morning, so I
> just re-created the file on the second computer.  So, essentially, I
> could create the same issue on two different computers.

I still couldn't get this to happen so I fired up a little old laptop
that is running Windows Home Vista, and sure enough on that machine, the
drawing of Breves is 10 pixels below where it should be.
Can you let me know the operating systems of the machines you tried?
I'm not sure quite what the fix will be yet, but if it is varying
between operating systems this could be quite tricky...