Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:33:49 +0000

On Thu, 2016-11-17 at 15:16 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> I'm not sure quite what the fix will be yet, but if it is varying
> between operating systems this could be quite tricky...

well, the fix is easy enough, it's now in the sources and will be in the
builds by tomorrow.
I'm hoping there is not actually a variation between different versions
of windows - I'm testing the fix on my Debian system by making it use
the Windows routine, and it corrects by the amount that works for
Windows Home Vista... let me know if you find a machine it doesn't work
on. And thanks for reporting the bug!